27 June 2019
Autocorp Holding Public Company Limited, has trade in mai under industrial sector (Automotive) with ACG symbol by initial public offering 156 million share with THB 1.44 per share
Opening a Honda dealer, Krabi branch in Krabi (Showroom and service center No. 9 of ACG) as a temporary showroom and under construction of a new showroom and service center as a permanent and expected to be completed in the 1st quarter of 2020.
Honda Maliwan Co., Ltd., a subsidiary has increasing in share capital THB 213 million to THB 550 million.
17 September 2018
ACG has conversion to a public company limited and change the company name to "Autocorp Holding Public Company Limited." and change in par value from THB 10 per share to THB 0.5 per share and increasing in their share capital amounting to THB 78 million to THB 300 million, preparing to initial public offering amounting to THB 156 million with par value THB 0.5 per share.
- On 2 February 2018, the company has registered a new branch as a Honda dealer in Phuket (Showroom and service center No. 7 of ACG) which is the first branch that the company has expand to another zone except Isan zone.
- On 28 February 2018, A.V. Car (Surin) Co., Ltd., A.V. Buriram Honda Cars Co., Ltd. and Honda Maliwan Co., Ltd. has amalgamation to the new company under the name of "Honda Maliwan Co., Ltd." (Core Company) to operate as a Honda dealer all of 7 branches with the share capital of THB 140 million, divided to 1,400,000 shares with a par value of THB 100 per share which the ultimate shareholder is ACG.
- On 28 February 2018, the core company has sign a dealer agreement of all 7 branches (Revised dealer agreement after amalgamation)
- On 1 March 2018, the core company has opening a dealer at Phuket.
- On 20 March 2018, ACG a dividend payment amounting to THB 18.75 million to our shareholder amounting to 25 million shares with average THB 7.50 per share of the performance of fiscal year 2017.
- On 23 March 2018, ACG has increasing in share capital from 25 THB million to THB 222 million by offer to the prior shareholder for more invest in a core company for business expansion.
- On 23 March 2018, the core company has increasing the share capital from THB 140 million to THB 337 million by offering to existing shareholders and the core company has acquired a land as a showroom and service center in Surin (Surin and Weerawatyothin branch) and Buriram from Mr. Phanumast Rungkakulnuwat and Mrs. Hathairat Rangkagoonnuwat amounting to THB 155.93 million which is the average market price, evaluate from 2 independent valuation which the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved.
- On 29 March 2018, opening a Naka branch in Phuket as a Honda dealer (Showroom and service center No. 8 of ACG), currently a service center has already operate since October 2018 and Showroom has under the construction.
On 16 November 2018, Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has a consent letter to allow the ACG group as a Honda Dealer in Krabi, which is expected to open a temporary showroom within January 2019.
A.V. Car (Surin) Co., Ltd. has opening a Weerawatyothin branch at Surin as a showroom (Showroom No. 6 of ACG)
The resolution of EGM held on 8 November 2017, has acknowledge the resignation of 2 director of the company and has a resolution to elect a new director totally 8 people which have 4 independent director comprising Mr. Panich Pongpirodom, Mr. Weerachai Ngamdeevilaisak, ML. Winai Kasensri and Prof. Dr. Saranyapong Thaingtam.
22 April 2016
Honda Maliwan Co., Ltd. grand opening a biggest showroom and service center in Khon Kaen under the area of 25 rai, to be the Honda service center of Khon Kaen and Currently, this is a biggest Honda showroom and service center in Thailand. (Showroom and service center No. 5 of ACG)
The resolution of EGM held on 16 December 2016, shareholder has passed a dividend payment resolution amounting THB 7 million of the performance of fiscal year 2015.
12 March 2015
The company has shareholder restructuring by established an Autocorp Holding Company Limited as a pure investment company, held by Mr. Phanumast Rungkakulnuwat with a paid up share capital 500,000 baht divided into 50,000 ordinary shares with a par value of 10 baht per share.
On 14 September 2015, ACG has purchase A.V. Car (Surin) Co., Ltd. share capital from Mr. Phanumast Rungkakulnuwat group amounting to 198,000 shares, totally THB 19.8 million calculated to 99% of their total share capital and purchase A.V. Buriram Honda Cars Co., Ltd. from Mr. Phanumast Rungkakulnuwat group amounting to 198,000 shares, totally THB 19.8 million calculated to 99% of their total share capital.
On 1 October 2015, the company has increased share capital to THB 25 million for increase an investment in subsidiaries and restructuring their share structure.
On 4 December 2015, ACG has purchase Honda Maliwan Co., Ltd. share capital from Mr. Phanumast Rungkakulnuwat group, amounting to 990,000 shares totally THB 99 million calculated to 99% of their total share capital.